This traditional European slicer design is the best commercial meat slicer for precision slicing of a variety of artisan meats and charcuterie, for dramatic theater-style presentation and guest engagement.
• Traditionally designed hollow ground chrome-plated carbon steel precision blade
• Large easy to use flywheel for superior speed slicing control and effortless operation
• Automatic product advancement for consistent slicing
• Built-in top-mounted knife sharpener
• No electrical requirements
• Designed for safe and easy cleaning
• Ring guard for blade protection
• Multi-setting thickness gauge adjustment for precision slicing and yield maximization
• Porcelain finish and premium decorative accenting
• Optional base includes a welded support shelf
• Ideal for display slicing or on a cart for tableside service
• Standard 2-year parts and labor warranty
• Optional enameled cast-iron stationary pedestal base.
• Custom colors available (requires extended lead time)
Fill out the form and one of our representatives will provide you with detailed information and custom price rates for the product that interests you.
Marra Forni products that feature these logos meet rigorous standards for electrical safety and electromagnetic emissions. The acronyms are as follows:
UL: Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
CSA: Canadian Standards Association
ETL: Formerly ETL Testing Laboratories, now Intertek Testing Services
CE: Conformance European